Thursday 8 March 2012

UP, UP AND AWAY

My latest card is another digi from Birdscards.com. I was originally going to include some candy or gems but in the end decided that the backing paper was too pretty to be covered.   Using pinflair I slightly raised the balloon on the card. 

For this card I used:
Birdscards.com digi
Promarkers
Spellbinders scallop die
Ticket die and stamp from Die-namics and used computer for wording
Woodware "happy birthday" sentiment
Mauve card and pattern card from stash


I used Pinflair to slightly raise the air balloon.


Inside of the card I used the scallop circle again and sentiment from Woodware.








3 comments:

  1. so stunning shirley.really gorgeous pretty colours and design and i love the fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley.
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please look at my post for the details:

    http://kentcrafter.blogspot.com/2012/03/versative-blogger-award.html

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete