Tuesday 13 March 2012

All Sewn Up

This is my first card for today.  I have used a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat.  I was quite surprised how cheap their digi's are, worth a look at their site if you haven't heard of them.  In this set you have four sewing machines (all the same) on an A4 page, or you can have four with different sentiments underneath and you get little reels of cotton all for £1.99.  This is what I call a bargain.




I raised the image on foam pads  and added some glitter to the roses on the sewing machine.

For this card I used the following items:
Pink Petticoat digi
Promarkers
Glitz glitter glue
button and ribbon from stash
scissors - Woodware brad with back taken off
Card from GCD Studio - Homespun Chic

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card shirley.fab gingham papers and i love the image and colours ;D

    xx ocops xx

    ReplyDelete