Sunday 25 May 2014

Cupcakes for Jane

I decided the other day that as I cannot find anything anymore that I must sort out all my craft items, I have them squeezed in this cupboard and that cupboard throughout the house and this resulted in spending more time looking for things rather than actually making anything. Unfortunately I don't  have a place to have them altogether.  Once I started I found I couldn't remember even seeing some of the items and others I had completely forgotten about.  Well I am on my way with sorting out and found lots of bits for my Grandson's Mother and Toddler group for them to use (in our case it is Nanny and Toddler Group - in fact I think a third of the group are also Nanny's).

Friday Sketch Challenge have a new challenge which started on Friday and this is my DT card for them.  I thought I had posted it on my blog and only just saw this morning that I hadn't.  The stamp set came from a magazine sometime ago and I have used it quite a few times, it is a lovely set designed by Beth Gunnell.


Recipe for my card is as follows:
Images from Beth Gunnell
Promarkers
Papers and card from stash
Cheery Lynn lace die
Spellbinder circle die
X cuts square die

 Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment