Monday 15 July 2013

BIRTHDAY TIME

After a few busy weeks arguing with a certain DIY shop over my Grandson's birthday present a wooden playhouse - it finally arrived and has taken a couple of weeks painting and putting up.  The saga of getting this playhouse could be made into a book.

This is the card I make for my Grandson, he is mad about Toy Story, Buzz in particular.  I found this free colouring page on a website and I have printed some out for him to colour and couldn't resist making a one off card as I hadn't seen any Toy Story stamps.

For this card I used the following:

Papers from stash
Spellbinder star and rectangle dies
Kraftcard
Embellishment 2 came from cake making set of numbers



He had his last day at Mother and Toddler group (in our case Nanny and Toddler Group).  Although I must say there are equal amounts of Mums and Nans in our group.   I that it would be nice for him to give them a little gift - I finally decided on an individually wrapped cookie and two fancy teabags - I made some boxes for them to go in.  It was a bit of a rush as I didn't realise until a couple of days before that this was going to be the last week before the summer break.  I would have liked to be more creative in the decoration of the boxes but as it was I was up until 1.45am the night before the last group meeting.  There are about 6 ladies that come in but did make a couple of spares in case I missed someone.



It was also my best friend's birthday so made her the following card.

For this card I used the following:

Image from Butterfly Kisses called Faraway
Coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinder banner dies and rectangle die
Papers from stash
Kraftcard
Woodware sentiment stamp





1 comment:

  1. stunning boys card Shirley.love the toy story theme and your friends card is gorgeous, I love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete