Friday 3 May 2013

Baby boy gift bag

Hi everyone, lovely to see some sunshine but unfortunately I now am suffering from hayfever - still not sure what I react too but I have the horrible runny nose and my eyes feel so itchy.   On the plus side it is so nice to get your washing out.   

It is our reminder cards for Friday Sketch Challenge today and I have put on my latest which is a bag instead of a card.   You have until thursday evening (UK time) if you would like to join in.   Our sponsor this challenge is Flonz stamps, if you have never had a look at their site then have a look, they have some lovely vintage stamps.

For this bag I used the following:

Image from Anne Bodil (free digi)
Promarkers
Papers came from a magazine
handmade flowers
Spellbinder oval and oval scalloped dies
Whimsy leaf die





2 comments:

  1. gorgeous gift bag shirley.the elephant is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you won the candy over on Jak's blog Shirley??

    ReplyDelete