Saturday 7 April 2012

Time for a Birthday

This is going to be a quick note and post as I have company coming in a couple of hours and masses to do before they arrive.  I needed a few cards for my sister she wanted ones that could survive the postal system.  Mainly for people that live far away and she doesn't get to see very often.    So I haven't added flowers or large embellishments. 


 


For this card I used the following:

Image - Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink
Promarkers
Papermania Pearls
Computer typed sentiment
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Weathered Clock
Candy
Papers Making Memories - Simply Fabulous Collection
Purple card from stash

Have a good Easter everyone.



 

7 comments:

  1. I love that clock die Shirley, I will get one ...one day, love Nikki too, fabulous colouring, great card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shirley,great image and i too love that die!Fab colours.
    Have a great wekend,kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shirley,fab image and design...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card shirley.fab lilac colours and design and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley

    Fabulous card - I hope this will be you relaxing after all your hard work for your visitors - i love that little dog - so cute!

    I hope you had a lovely Easter and I would like to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle Pip.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the colour scheme and the image is fabxx thanks for leaving comments on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete